POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First post : First post Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  First post
From: Xavier Manget
Date: 16 Jan 2005 05:47:57
Message: <41ea465d@news.povray.org>
Hello all,

I am not a full beginner but I have discontinued practicing Povray for 8
years, so I have much to learn.

This is my submission to the checkered plane / mirrored sphere compulsory
figure. Not very original nor sophisticated, it is rather basic, but I tried
to make a quick nice looking image. I'm sorry the plane is not infinite, it
is made with 2,500 superellipsoids (and also intersected by the sky sphere)

Feel free to comment, criticize, flame, etc! :-)

Xavier Manget

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sphdam.jpg' (126 KB)